Many of us suffer from cracked heels. We try to use some creams that will help us relieve from the cracks. There are many creams in the market which advertise to get rid of the cracked heels permanently. But we cannot keep on purchasing every time to notice difficulty in our daily routine.
Is it not surprising if I say one can prepare the cream at home for cracked heels? Yes, that’s true we can prepare the cream for cracked heels at home and apply overnight to notice reasonable relief the next day. Preparation takes very less time and also it has very few ingredients which are handy in our kitchen.
- 2 Tablespoon Coconut oil
- 4 or 5 small size camphor balls
- One pinch of Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tablespoon of Aloe vera gel
- Take a small bowl on put it on the stove.
- In the bowl add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Let the oil heat for some time.
- To this bowl 4 to 5 camphor balls.
- Let the camphor completely melt and mix with the coconut oil.
- Put off the stove and let the oil come to warm condition.
- When the oil is warm add a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Now add a tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- Mix all the ingredients properly to make a thick cream.
- Keep the cream safe into a small box and cover it with lid tightly.
- Now your DIY Cream for Cracked Heel is ready to apply.
How to apply:
- First, wash your feet with clean water.
- Rub the feet with a soft towel and see that your feet are completely dry.
- Now apply this DIY Cracked Heel Cream on your feet.
- Leave it for the whole night and wash your feet in the morning.
- Apply this repeatedly for a week or two.
- You can see your feet with no cracks within no time.
Hope you like the DIY for cracked heels we shared with you. Do let us know in the comment section about your experience with the cream and also let us know what type of DIY you expect from us so that we can work out on them and share it with you.